Friday, January 21, 2011

Want Support? Give It to Others.

I have a spiritual practice that I have adopted that is helping me.

It runs contrary to what we hear about every day, contrary to what mass consciousness holds as true.

My practice is this: I picture myself giving loving support to and receiving loving support from the goodness of all humanity.

I choose to psychically connect with the real loving heart of all people everywhere. I can feel this goodness. Sometimes I see it portrayed when I watch simple acts of kindness extended between people, then I usually cry because of the truth of it, that we are all loving souls

The opposite of goodness is seen everyday in our nation’s addiction to the “news.” We watch murders and mayhem of all types and accept that that is normal.

Well, it’s not.

I believe that each of us needs to claim our loving heart and extend that energy of love to all peoples everywhere. It is a simple matter of intention to choose love and live it.

“What the world needs now is love, sweet love.”

May we as a loving, spiritual consciousness prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment