Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Do You Hear What I Hear? A Psychic View



"When you have learned how to decide with God, all decisions become as easy and as right as breathing. There is no effort, and you will be led as gently as if you were being carried down a quiet path in summer. -- A Course in Miracles

I have thought about this quote and how it applies to my everyday psychic life.

Life is all about choices, about going for our highest good. How are we to know what our highest good is?

For me, I have an inner voice in my head that gives me answers to questions whenever I think a thought. This process has been going on in me for about twenty years. That signal from Higher Self is my inner guide.

If I wonder whether it is time to eat, or walk, whether or not to go to an event, or if I should say something to someone, the answer is always there as a yes or a no. If I question what I am given, usually an explanation is given.

Of course, my ego can always get in the way if I am not in a clear state of mind!

In checking in with other people on how they receive guidance, there are similarities in the way we receive symbols. That shouldn’t be too unusual because we are all one consciousness.

I depend on internal guidance as my north star, the one who sets the moment-to-moment course, navigating through life.

So from a psychic perspective, “being led as gently as if you were being carried down a quiet path in summer” is learning to listen to the still, small voice within.



No comments:

Post a Comment